Wednesday, September 2, 2009

















One by one, through my hands,

Slipped away all my dreams.

Like the eluding golden sand

Carried away by streams.

Oh ,many times I’ve tried

Gave all an’ sought to reach.

In the silence oft I cried,

Prayed an’ hoped an’ beseeched..

Yea, an unkind endless pain

Within my heart I kept.

Bathed in tears like in the rain,

Silently as I wept..

No voice did once console,

None’s understood me or known.

A friend who’ll make me whole

I found in the mirror alone.

What is joy and laugther

But fairies in unreal tales!!

In futility did I run after

In search of Holy Grails.

This mortal body now hurts

Hazy is all my view..

Who’ll heal these bleeding cuts

Before I’m gifted new…..




5 comments:

  1. The depth of the ocean is hardly visible from the surface.It will take a very good diver!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god..pain is trickling down from this verse

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gifted with a way of words. Good work, all of them.

    ReplyDelete